Last year, my aunt gave me my mom’s slow cooker that she used when she was in university. For the longest time, I didn’t know the magic that a slow cooker possessed until I made these Korean ribs. I wanted to share this with you guys because the preparation time was incredibly easy and you don’t need to care about the cooking part. The best thing is that I could just go out, come home, and dinner is already ready for me.
So how did I make it from this…
1. Remove ribs from package, cut them up, layer them nicely into crockpot.
2. Peel 2 garlic cloves, put into crockpot.
3. Marinate ribs with Kalbi Sauce, I used around 1/4 cup, put into crockpot.
4. Add half cup of water if you want to dilute, it all.
5. Cook in slow cooker with lid on Low for 6-8 hours.
6. Enjoy your succulent and savoury ribs